This month we’re holding our Annual General Meeting, a report to members on what we achieved over the past year; we also hold elections for the new committee and seek input from our community on where the Trust should put its efforts in 2019.
Our AGM will be held on Thursday 18 October starting at 7.30, at the Pennant Hills Bowling Club-52 Yarrara Rd, Pennant Hills. Everyone in Pennant Hills and surrounding areas is welcome to attend. However only financial members can vote. So, if you are interested in what’s happening in Pennant Hills and how you can guide the new committee come along to the AGM, join the Trust-annual subscription is only $20 per household- and have your say. This year we have Steven Head, new General Manager of Hornsby Shire Council, as our guest speaker.
The trust has been busy this year with a focus on
• A new bike track from Pennant Hills to Epping
• A visionary “place plan” to guide the future of Pennant Hills
• Ensuring “business continuity” plans are a part of any development of the town centre
• Making sure the Trebor Road development complies with all requirements included in the DA approval
• Reviewing, and commenting on a range of DAs and environmental issues going to Council
• Using the “public address” segment of Council meetings to put a Trust perspective on the public record.
The Trust is interested in hearing the good and the bad from residents whose travel is impacted by the new train/bus arrangements. Post any comments or observations on our Facebook page (facebook.com/PennantHillsTrust) or email us at secretary. email@example.com